- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
There is a substantial unmet clinical need when it comes to fighting recurrent, metastatic breast cancer. This is the major cause of death in women with breast cancer. We aim to address that unmet need by the novel targeting of breast cancer stem cells, which are resistant to conventional systemic anticancer therapies and therefore contribute to the failure of these therapies in patients.
Professor Sudha Rao
Founder & Director at EpiAxis Therapeutics